Monday, June 20, 2005

Why blog?


There comes a point of time in everyone's life where one starts thinking. Thinking more than an average thinker. Or perhaps this stage come in only a few peoples' lives who are perhaps jobless enough to do some random thinking. I seem to have stepped into one such part of my life. But then again, I may have less thoughts and more incidents in the upcoming posts in my blog. Which brings me to another reason of why I decided to start blogging, that being : offlate life seems to be full of incidents I don't want to forget or incidents that I want to record in a diary. I in addition to being a "juvenile delinquent" also seem to be too lazy to take up a piece of paper and a pen to write.

This is as close as it gets !

At the same I wish to inform any of you who may want to read this worthless blog of mine that my access to a computer is heavily barred or should I just say I don't have very easy access to a computer so my blogs maybe unseasonal and unupdated ( if there is such a word ) .

So here it goes ....

2 comments:

The Ranting Human said...

Eagerly awaiting next post. Or at least I think I am. Oh, "unupdated" isn't officially a word, but people use it nonetheless. Yeah.

juvenile delinquent said...

Hang on !!