Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A.. B... C... D...

Having realized that none of my posts are corny enough to be spat at, I have decided to post this "poem" of sorts just so that some people may realize how corny I can be. It's a poem that I composed quite some time back before I even created this blog. One can't exactly call it a poem, but here goes.
(Note: The last letter of each line.)


Somebody called me, "A (ye)".
I wondered who this was not letting me B (e).
So, I turned to C (see)
It turned out to be a D (Tamil, slang for a girl).
Smiling at me with her teeth bared E (eeee).
I told her to off F (read fuck off).
She asked, "What G ?" (Hindi. meaning : Sir, Madam etc.)
Whilst spitting at me with her H (-e) (read, "echie", meaning saliva in tamil)
And asked who was I ?(English. Meaning : I )
The tone of her voice implied she was J (Jealous)
I introduced myself as agent K (from the MIB fame)
From Salvador (e) L (El Salvador, to those who didn't get it, it happens to be a country)
Conversing, I asked of she listens to Min-M (read Eminem, The Real Slim Shady)
She said "No, I listen to only Sync N" (read N-Sync, the ones always out of sync)
I said "O" (read Oh!)
Then I realized I needed to P (read Pee, ie to urinate)
For which I have to stand in a Q (read queue)
Which others already R (read are)
And, they'll all say S (read Yes)
To coffee and T (read Tea)
This "poem" is for me and U (read You)
For both of us together make V (read We)
Because you and you only make W (read Double-U or Double-You)
I told her,"I never want you to be my X" (read Ex-friend)
To which she asked, "Y?" (read Why)
I replied,"To sleep on your lap Z" (read Zzzzz)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yabba... masterpiece :P

juvenile delinquent said...

heh..yes i know..

Anonymous said...

hey cool poem.. think u hav told dis to me before..!

juvenile delinquent said...

To poorna,
'course I have... I like flaunting my masterpiece around ...

Anonymous said...

Spam:
Bloggers meet on 24th, June, 2006 at 3:00pm at Ascendas. Be there. And let your blogging friends also know about it. And even if you dotn find time in you busy schedule please do post about it in your blog...

Anonymous said...

argh!

Anonymous said...

i take tht back.. sorta grows on u actually..

juvenile delinquent said...

I was actually considering removing the post. It seemed too juvenile, even by my standards..

Anonymous said...

hahaha it sounds like all the lame stuff v do wen vr totally jobless.. dnt remove it!

Shiv said...

IVE HEARD THIS MASTERPIECE OF URS!!! NOW, UVE MADE IT 'IMMORAL' OOPS! IMMORTAL!

dROP IN TO TAMBRAM4EVBER.BLOGSPOT.COM